Friday, October 24, 2014

Now I Know How It Feels

I realize I have been absent for a while, at least when it comes to blogging. I was very involved with the Association of Design Education conference in beautiful Lowell, MA. We had a wonderful time learning, growing, and sharing. I particularly loved Friday at RAW Furnishings 
owned by the very talented designer Debbe Daley. Her store is beautiful - here's a glimpse of it surrounding Sy Mahfuz (one of our great speakers). While you can't see just  how charming it is and  how many great things she has, I hope you can get a feel for it.

But more than just conference, in between my clients I've been working on our new-to-us house. It's proven to be quite the learning experience. While we certainly did a lot of work on the old house, because we bought it when it was being built, we made a lot of decisions during the building phase. Sure, we changed paint colors over the years, and did some updating. But it has been a very long time since I moved into a house and began making changes. Not necessarily big construction projects, but we've  had a houseful of workers nonetheless.

So rather than ignoring my blog, I've decided to share with you some of my experiences. I'll also share photos to get feedback and to show the results of my selections. So stay tuned. And let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment